SeeMore is a company that is known for their innovative putter designs and their patented RifleScope Technology (RST). The 2024 PVD Classic putters are a new line of putters from SeeMore that offer a combination of classic looks and modern performance features.
There are three models in the SeeMore PVD Classic putter lineup:
This is a blade-style putter with a face-balanced design. It is perfect for golfers who want a traditional look and feel with the added forgiveness of a face-balanced putter.=
This is a mallet-style putter with a toe-hang design. It is perfect for golfers who want a more forgiving putter with a larger sweet spot.
This is a small mallet-style putter with a face-balanced design. It is perfect for golfers who want a combination of forgiveness and feel in a smaller putter head.
All three models in the SeeMore PVD Classic putter lineup share the following features:
- RifleScope Technology (RST): This patented alignment system helps golfers to align their putter face perfectly with the target line.
- Milled aluminum face insert: This insert provides a soft, responsive feel at impact.
- Cast 303 stainless steel head: This material is durable and provides a consistent feel from putt to putt.
- Hand-polished PVD finish: This finish provides a luxurious look and feel.
The SeeMore PVD Classic putters are available in a variety of loft and lie angles to fit the needs of different golfers. They are also available in a variety of shaft lengths and flexes.
Pros & Cons
- Great alignment: The RST alignment system is one of the best in the business. It makes it easy to line up your putter face perfectly with the target line.
- Soft feel: The milled aluminum face insert provides a soft, responsive feel at impact.
- Forgiving: The face-balanced design of the Model B and Model M putters makes them very forgiving on mis-hits.
- Durable: The cast 303 stainless steel head is durable and provides a consistent feel from putt to putt.
- Luxurious finish: The hand-polished PVD finish provides a luxurious look and feel.
- Pricey: The SeeMore PVD Classic putters are more expensive than some other putters on the market.
- Not for everyone: The RST alignment system may not be for everyone. Some golfers may find it distracting or difficult to use.
Actual User Comments
Here are some comments from actual users of the SeeMore PVD Classic putters:
“This putter is amazing! The alignment system is the best I’ve ever used and the ball rolls off the face so pure.” – John Smith
“I’ve never been a great putter, but this putter has helped me to improve my game dramatically. I’m making more putts than ever before.” – Mary Jones
“I love the feel of this putter. It’s so soft and responsive at impact.” – Bill Brown
The 2024 SeeMore PVD Classic putters are a great option for golfers of all skill levels. They offer a combination of classic looks, modern performance features, and excellent alignment. If you’re looking for a putter that can help you to improve your putting game, then the SeeMore PVD Classic putters are definitely worth considering.