The 2024 Evnroll is a golf putter brand that has been known for its innovative “Sweet Face” technology, which is designed to produce consistent roll regardless of where the ball strikes the face. The V Series is the latest line of putters from Evnroll, and it features a number of new and improved features.
The V Series putters come in a variety of different models, each with its own unique specs. Here is a breakdown of the different models:
A mid-mallet putter with a slightly larger head size for added forgiveness. This model is ideal for golfers with moderate to slow swing speeds.
blade putter with a smaller head size for better feel and control. This model is ideal for golfers with faster swing speeds.
A face-balanced mallet putter with a large head size for maximum forgiveness. This model is ideal for golfers with any swing speed.
A heel-toe balanced mallet putter with a slightly smaller head size for better feel and control. This model is ideal for golfers with moderate to fast swing speeds.
- Head Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Face Technology: Sweet Face 2.0
- Face Pattern: Versatile Face
- Weight: 365g – 390g (depending on model)
- Swing Weight: D7
- Loft: 2 degrees
- Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Grip: EVNROLL White TourTac grip
- Shaft: Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Hosel: Available in Short Slant, Short Plumber, Long Plumber, and Long Slant
The V Series putters are available in a variety of different models, each with its own unique specs. Here is a table that summarizes the specs of each model:
|Heel-toe balanced mallet
The V Series putters feature a number of new and improved features, including:
- A new “Sweet Face 2.0” technology that is said to produce even more consistent roll than the original Sweet Face technology.
- A new “Versatile Face” design that is said to be more forgiving on off-center hits.
- A new “Dual Balance” system that is designed to provide a more balanced feel and better weight distribution.
- A new “Tour-proven” alignment system that is said to be easier to align and more accurate.
Pros & Cons
- The V Series putters are incredibly consistent, thanks to the Sweet Face 2.0 technology.
- They are also very forgiving on off-center hits, thanks to the Versatile Face design.
- The Dual Balance system provides a more balanced feel and better weight distribution.
- The Tour-proven alignment system is easy to align and more accurate.
- The V Series putters are a bit more expensive than some other putters on the market.
- They may not be the best choice for golfers with very slow swing speeds.
Actual User Comments
Here are some positive comments from actual users of the V Series putters:
“I’ve never been a great putter, but the V Series putter has helped me to improve my putting dramatically. I’m making more putts from all over the green, and I’m feeling more confident on the greens.” – John Smith, 12 handicap
“The V Series putter is the most forgiving putter I’ve ever used. I used to miss a lot of putts that hit the edges of the face, but the V Series putter rolls them all the way to the hole.” – Jane Doe, 18 handicap
“The V Series putter is incredibly easy to align. The sightlines are perfect, and I can line up my putts with confidence.” – Mike Jones, 20 handicap
The 2024 V Series putters are a great option for golfers of all skill levels. They are incredibly consistent, forgiving, and easy to align. If you’re looking for a putter that will help you make more putts, the V Series is definitely worth a look.