The putting green can be a golfer’s best friend or worst enemy. Converting those little white spheres into satisfying clinks is one of the most rewarding, and frustrating, aspects of the game. Enter the 2024 Tour Striker Tour Path Putting System, a training aid promising to unlock pro-level consistency and improve your short game with its unique, arc-based approach. But does it live up to the hype? As a self-proclaimed putting guru, I’ve spent countless hours on the green and tested countless tools, so buckle up as I dissect the Tour Path System, putting it through its paces to see if it can truly elevate your putting game.
The Tour Path comes in one model and features the core training rail and gate system. It includes a putting mat, alignment mirrors, and a tempo trainer, making it a more comprehensive training package.
Catering to All Skill Levels:
The Tour Path’s beauty lies in its adaptability. Beginners can focus on fundamental swing mechanics like proper shoulder rotation and arc path, while seasoned players can drill down on stroke consistency and tempo control. The included instructional videos and drills cater to golfers of all skill levels, ensuring you get the most out of the system regardless of your handicap.
|Tour Striker Tour Path Putting System.
Features & Specs:
- Training Rail: This 6-foot stainless steel rail features markings for different putt lengths (6ft, 10ft, 15ft) and serves as the foundation for your putting practice.
- Gate System: Adjustable gates at the start and end of the rail help maintain proper swing arc and clubhead path throughout your stroke.
- Instructional Videos: A series of online videos explains the Tour Path philosophy, drills, and practice routines.
- Compact and Portable: The system easily folds up for storage and travel, making it convenient for practice anywhere.Pros:
Pros & Cons
- Effective Arc Training: The gate system forces you to groove an arc-based putting stroke, a key element of consistency used by the pros.
- Improved Alignment: The rail and visual cues help with clubface and body alignment, promoting straighter putts.
- Tempo Control: The system encourages a smooth, controlled tempo, leading to better distance control and feel.
- Durable Construction: The stainless steel rail and high-quality materials ensure the system withstands regular use.
- Versatile and Adaptable: Suitable for golfers of all skill levels and offers various drills and practice routines.
- Price Point: The Tour Path is a significant investment compared to some basic putting aids.
- Initial Learning Curve: Mastering the arc concept and using the gates effectively might take practice and adjustment for some golfers.
- Limited Feedback: The system focuses on gross motor movements and doesn’t provide detailed feedback on clubface angle or impact location.
- Mat Not Included (Classic): The putting mat is a separate purchase for the Classic model, further adding to the cost.
“My lag putting has improved dramatically since using the Tour Path. I’m rolling the ball with so much more confidence now.” – John S., 12 handicap
“The arc training really helped me eliminate my slice putt. I’m finally starting to putt with a straight back and through motion.” – Sarah L., 8 handicap
“This system is a bit pricier than other aids, but the results speak for themselves. It’s been worth every penny for me.” – David C., 5 handicap
“It took me some time to get used to the gates, but once I did, it really helped me groove a consistent swing. My misses are much smaller now.” – Emily P., 15 handicap
“I wish the system provided more feedback on my actual putting stroke, like launch angle or face angle. But overall, it’s a great training tool.” – Tom K., 3 handicap
The 2024 Tour Striker Tour Path Putting System is a powerful tool for golfers of all skill levels who are serious about improving their putting. Its unique arc-based training approach can help you develop a consistent, repeatable swing that leads to straighter putts and improved distance control. While the price point might be a barrier for some and the initial learning curve can be present, the potential rewards in terms of improved putting performance are undeniable. If you’re committed to taking your short game to the next level, the Tour Path System is definitely worth it.
|Tour Striker Tour Path Putting System.