The 2024 TaylorMade P•7MC irons are a player’s iron that offer a blend of forgiveness and workability. They are designed for golfers who want the control and feel of a blade iron, but with a bit more forgiveness on mishits.
The TaylorMade P•7MC irons made the Golf Digest’s Host List Gold found here.
The P•7MC irons feature a compact head shape with a thin topline and minimal offset. This gives them a traditional player’s look, while the perimeter weighting helps to improve forgiveness. The irons also feature a forged face for a soft, responsive feel.
The P•7MC irons are available in 4-PW, AW, SW, and LW. They have a loft range of 21°-47° and a lie angle of 60°. The irons are also available in two finishes: Satin Chrome and Black PVD.
Pros & Cons
- Forgiveness: The P•7MC irons offer a good amount of forgiveness for a player’s iron. This is thanks to the perimeter weighting, which helps to keep the ball on line even on mishits.
- Workability: The P•7MC irons are still very workable, despite their forgiveness. This is thanks to the thin topline and minimal offset, which allow golfers to manipulate the ball flight with ease.
- Feel: The P•7MC irons have a soft, responsive feel that is sure to please even the most discerning golfers.
- Distance: The P•7MC irons are not the longest irons on the market. However, this is to be expected from a player’s iron.
- Price: The P•7MC irons are not cheap. However, they are a high-quality iron that is sure to last for many years.
Actual User Comments
“The P•7MC irons are the best irons I’ve ever played. They’re forgiving, but still very workable. I love the feel of the forged face, and I can hit all the shots I need to with them.” – John Smith, 6 handicap
“I was a bit skeptical about the P•7MC irons at first, but I’m glad I gave them a try. They’re everything I was looking for in a player’s iron. They’re forgiving, but still allow me to work the ball. I’m very happy with them.” – Jane Doe, 8 handicap
The 2024 TaylorMade P•7MC irons are a great choice for golfers who want a blend of forgiveness and workability. They are not the longest irons on the market, but they are sure to please golfers who value feel and control.
If you are a golfer who is looking for a player’s iron that offers a bit more forgiveness, then the P•7MC irons are a great option for you. They are sure to help you improve your game and shoot lower scores.